Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I have had all tests from Cardiologisg and his colleague,

Customer Question

I have had all tests from Cardiologisg and his colleague , the chief Diagnostic, and my Primary. 5 years I had my mitral valve repair and re-placed with minimal (robotic nonintrucive. I spent one day in special care and . Was then moved to general care. Dr Robert Poston and he remains my hero.
About 5 months ago I kept falling a few times a day, with some as it started with passing out sometimes up to three daily. I returned to ***** and several major tests. He found that half of my heart was not working due to weak pulse. I am so thin, you don't doubt I have anything but bones &skin. I have worked on my pulse and record my bp About 12 years I was diagnosis with Schogren's Syndrome. the list of the included ln shogren just every thing available. I know this is too much info, but no has given me when I will die. I will be 81 April 18th I have not considered MORE treatment as long as I can walk carefully, bend to touch the floor easily, but am very careful to keep something solid should I stumble. I do care for a 3400 tile
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for this question

I'm Dr. Phil, cardiology expert on this site

Can I ask what your question is?

just click send to reply

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please remove from membership. You have done nothing wrong. It seems to increase my anxiety , fear, and as you can see
Sjogren's Syngram account covers all the possess, and are being treated successfully. I always need to the whole situation to feel I need to be safe and I wonder if all this is to regain my view to be who was MYSELF !

I don't understand

I didn't even give you an answer