Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of the new chest pain/suspected heart issues you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;
1) Could you describe the chest pain more? The nature of the pain, the duration, is it rest pain or during any exertion, and location of the pain etc?
2) Any sweating?
3) Any difficulty with breathing?
4) Did the pain radiate to the left arm or neck or jaw, shoulder etc
5) If you had experienced heart related chest pain before, does this new pain appear similar to the previous pains in anyway?
6) Have you tried any medication to relieve this chest pain, like nitroglycerine etc, and if so any response to medications?
7) Is the blood pressure is fine?