drn.iqtidar, Doctor
Experience:  I am a doctor who can answer your health related questions and address concerns regarding your health.

Could someone tell me why I've been feeling a sharp pain in

Customer Question

Could someone tell me why I've been feeling a sharp pain in my chest recently
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

There can be about a bazillion reasons for intermittent sharp pains in your chest. At age 24 it is unlikely that you are having a cardiac event....

But, if you are really worried, a trip to the ER should be able to figure out what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If someone had a chest injury could chest pain that's constantly on and off as well as numbness in the left arm
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tinging, pressure, pain, and numbness are four things I have constantly felt
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
P.S I don't have money but I'd be cool if you answered this question
Expert:  drn.iqtidar replied 2 months ago.

Hi This seems like a neurological problem given the associated symptoms you are having. Chest pain can have so many causes. cardiac, respiratory, neurological and gastrointestinal. It is unlikely that it is cardiac in origin however it depends on so many factors duration of pain, radiation, fever, nausea, jaw pain, exertional precipitation.

Its always best to get yourself checked. If its on and off They might do an ECG to rule out a cardiac cause. I know its frustrating but without a full history, examination and investigations its hard to rule out a cardiac cause.

I hope this helps if you are satisfied with my answer please leave me a positive feedback as we get paid per satisfactory rating. thank you.