Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

Mam from last 2 months I ma suffering from chest pain and I

Customer Question

Mam from last 2 months I ma suffering from chest pain and I have done the ecg and tmt test and they both are normal but still my problem is not resolve
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No mam
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not heart related but I have a gastric issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cardiologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more about the pain? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does it radiate to somewhere else? Does anything make it better or worse? When you press the area, do you feel pain? What is the tmt test? Any other symptoms such as shortness of breath, swollen legs? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Is your stress increased at home or work since 2 months ago?