Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Dr., I enjoy talking to you, by the way, so, is Gabs pent in

Customer Question

Dr.David, I enjoy talking to you, my name is ***** ***** the way, so , is Gabs pent in an OK medicine for anxiety to? I know it has several different uses, I'm going to see if my Mental health Doc will increase it because already after a month my anxiety is coming back, it's like that feeling you get when your on a roller coaster or something, that's the best way I can describe it, I'm on 300msg 3times a day
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 4 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Dr David is not online

Yes, it can be given at 400mg/day in 3 divided doses

The maximum dose can be total 1800mg/day

So, you can ask your doctor to slightly increase the dose to 1200mg/day from 900mg/day

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page without missing, which is the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Any bonus is appreciated

Any follow up questions can be asked after the rating

You can get back to me any time here,

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya