Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

About 5 years ago I had 2 stents put in. Regular testing

Customer Question

About 5 years ago I had 2 stents put in. Regular testing since indicates no problems. I stopped exercising and recently started again on my treadmill. Heart rate will go up to around 120 and in about 5 minutes after I get off it goes down to around 77. Blood pressure stays within normal range or just over 140 while on treadmill. I'm thinking this is good but want your opinion.Once in a while, usually during a bad dream, I will feel it is hard to get a good breath. What might cause this and should I be concerned?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You are correct:

That sounds good to me, too.

Keep up the exercise :)

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS