Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Pearl.. JA: OK. The Cardiologist will need to help you

Customer Question

Hi Pearl..
JA: OK. The Cardiologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Cardiologist can help you best.
Customer: My dad had an angioplasty on wednesday (radial) , rsponded well, thurs went home, tsking meds doing eell, but todsy were seeing his BP spike up thoughout the day... There is no discolaration in his arm, other than the original one, no headaches, no angina..
JA: Is there anything else the Cardiologist should be aware of?
Customer: Im concerned about this since yesterdya the bp was at 113/76
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cardiologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And with
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I understand your concerns.The blood pressure may fluctuate after angioplasty.Even brilinta can cause high BP as side effect.Although high, it is not that concerning.He does not have any other symptoms suggesting another blockage.However if this BP persists even tomorrow, you will need to contact his doctor to adjust his BP medication.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: