Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

Do you notice anything abnormal with this EKG? I whited out

Customer Question

Do you notice anything abnormal with this EKG? I whited out some identifying information and the automatic interpretation on purpose. Thanks.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.It seems like a normal EKG.I do not see anything wrong with it.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, it is an absolutely wrong statement by the above expert. This ECG shows what we called LVH or left ventricle hypertrophy pattern. This ECG change can be normal, due to high blood pressure and due to HCM. Echocardiogram is advised to rule out these causes. I am working as an assistant professor in cardiology and can help you with further question, thank you.