Dr SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

My heart rate seems low , it can range from 42 at night and

Customer Question

My heart rate seems low , it can range from 42 at night and 55 in the day. I'am not an athlete and i have not been to gym for some time , but i don't seem to have any adverse problems that i have noticed. The only thing i noticed is that i can get dizzy or unbalanced sometimes when i get up from stationary.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.You should get an ECG done if you have not had that done already and you may require a holter monitor test as well.I would also like that you should have your blood pressure monitored as low blood pressure associated with low heart rate can be dangerous.If you are currently feeling dizzy or unbalanced you should go to the emergency.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have a now booked in the test for Wednesday. I have just done my blood pressure with a home kit, and the results are 101 Systolic and 63 Diastolic ?
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.
This is still on the lower side or the lower limit of normal.It is good that you are booked for a test on Wednesday.
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you