Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Had chest pains, the night before. been havin them a year,

Customer Question

had chest pains, the night before. been havin them for about a year, ever increasing, and yes I have h blood pres, anit was blown off by my past doctor at the age of 35, now I'm50 and in the last few months I have been to the er 2 times with chest pains. get this the first time, I waited, as I had a wound on my hand, and had no pains. but I waited for my wound to heal as I didn't want to go to the hospital, with any sort of minor infection WHATSOEVER ! i want to go in healty, for the most part, as not to spread any infections. call me a bad guy. but things I have learned over the years, as a x old farmer. ..
So the last trip to the er was.. the fire truck, me standing in the front yard, dizzy waiting, and the fire truck DUDE saying sit on the back cab steps of the cab of the truck, he say's it will be ok.. no it's not, I'm sitting in the waist air off the radiator of the engine, about 220-260 degrees. is there no schooling for there victims ?
on the pluss side I found that large doses of aspirin have helped with my pain .
funny asy what I do with my customers , is actualy try to help them. and there is a real good chance they are not going to die, as a result. I also have a quest to be a amiture any day of the week professional fisherman.
I'm hunting down all of my med records, and should have them all by tomorrow.
enjoy..
jay
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

could it be acid reflux Jay?

Thanks for this question.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it

If you have more questions, just reply