Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

My doctor doesn't feel it's necessary to order a CTA

Customer Question

my doctor doesn't feel it's necessary to order a CTA or MRA to rule out plaque blockage. There is almost no risk involved and i want to pay out of pocket for the test. i have no way of ordering this because our county is too strict with laws. what am i supposed to do if i'm in pain and they want to justify everything through blood work. Labs aren't good enough these days to wait around. what am i supposed to do before it's too late?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Where do you think the plaque is located? Your heart?

How old are you?

M/F?

What are your symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.