Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I have a huge clubbing fingers since 10 years. I ve smoked

Customer Question

I have a huge clubbing fingers since 10 years. I ve smoked cigarettes and cannabis for respectevly 20 years and 5y. And I drink in the weekend heavily. I do x ***** ***** every year and all good. Ct scan lungs good and heart scan good. I started to have short of breath and quit almost completely just few months ago. I have the impression that I will have lung cancer in the next decade. What shall i do to recover hope and dectect issues on time.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cardiologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question, CT scan and heart scan are not able to pick up any abnormality so you have to get an oxygen saturation which will make sure your clubbing is not due to low oxygen levels. If this test is normal then this clubbing is not due to serious issue and will not lead to lung cancer. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.