Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

My blood pressure is 135/84 and my pulse is 148. I'm the

Customer Question

My blood pressure is 135/84 and my pulse is 148. I'm the uncomfortable coke experience guy, I'll be monitoring it for the next few hours so is there an ideal range for a 215lb male on a cocaine comedown? I wish I would have taken my reading before I used but it is what it is
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been on methadone for about 5 years, I was taking 130mg 6 months ago but now I'm down to 80mg. Should I worry about any interaction if I take my daily dose? I took yesterday's dose at about 5am, so I'm due for today's dose any time. Should I wait until I feel the coke symptoms are gone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First relapse in that whole time with methadone assisted therapy. Christmas is always really hard for me, craving wise.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

When was your last cocaine use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry about it I got a hold of my primary care provider and they're pretty sure I'll be fine

you sure?