Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I am going on two straight nights without sleep. I so

Customer Question

I am going on two straight nights without sleep. I so exhausted and yet I have an hour to my regular bedtime. I notice that as I sin in a chair my heart rate falls to 50. Should I just go to bed? Or is there an concern that my heartrate can benzo slow?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced General Physician attending you today.

Are you in stress that you are not sleeping properly from two days?

Are you having any other symptoms like chest pain? and sweating? From when do you have decreased heart rate? Are you counting your pulse?

If you have any symptoms of chest pain, sweating or if your heart is falling down below 50, yes you need to go to ER, and get an ECG done immediately.

Hope the answer is helpful.

Request you to leave a positive rating[click n the 5th star], only then I'm compensated for the answer.

Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thankyou.

Hi, I didn't hear from you. Would you mind accepting this answer with 5 rating, so that I'm little compensated for my time. Any bonus is appreciated.

Don't hesitate to ask any doubts or questions.

Thanks.