Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I have my cd of my cat scan in 2009 and the report said i

Customer Question

I have my cd of my cat scan in 2009 and the report said i had early coronary califications. I need a cardiologist or radiologist to look at my 2009 cd and my latest and tell me the difference. I will upload both
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, I can interpret the results send me the files i will take a look at them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can use the viewer right on the server without even downloading the files. Here is the link. There are a lot of Pelvis MRI's I don't have the 2009 Chest Catscan here to be able to compare but there are a couple of more recent chest cat scans where you can take a look at the heart coronary artery and tell me if you see calcifications. The Radiologist was mainly looking at the kidney tumor so mention of the heart wasnt made except for that fluke time back in 2009 when his exact words were The aorta and pulmonary artery aqre normal in caliber. There are early coronary artery calcifications early in onse for a patient of this age" Let me know if you see them in another of the scans from maybe 2013 or 14. Thank you..i did have the Askin's tumor back at 18 years old and received chemo and radiation when It came back at 19 years old..atr 26 I developed rcc probably f rom taking 40 tylenol c per day... Awaiting your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o2snypflb24dkpt/AABx1bN5lZG3Bv2xlIPj9yW9a?dl=0

I have tried opening the files but my apple laptop does not open them.

Is it possible that you can simply copy paste the reports on this page so that i can compare.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are not reports. They are the actual MRI and cat scan scans. There are a few that work with a mac. Before I put the chest ones up, try opening the dec2014 folder and double click on the weisis-mac and the viewer will start up. if that works let me know and i will put up the chest scans of the heart unless you can see thge heart in those scans of the abdomen pelvis.
Go to the scans folder and the dec2014 folder and the weisis-mac file and double click https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o2snypflb24dkpt/AABx1bN5lZG3Bv2xlIPj9yW9a?dl=0

Thank you for putting up your question, this question will need at least 40 minutes to interpret the report and price is 7 dollars which is not near sufficient compensation. I would like to opt out and leave this question open for other experts. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay awaitinbg...also i have my cholesterol numbers I woul dlike to know about
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I uploaded my cholesterol blood report end I needed someone to interpret for me a cocaine user and pain killer for about 3 years 4 years

Your HDL is low. This is a risk factor for CAD.

Your LDL is good.

Regular exercise and a primarily plant based diet can bring it up

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that. Is there anything else you can tell me from your experience. I had cancer at 18 and 19 and chemo and rad and then rcc at 26 but didn't remove kidney till 2013. All has been good. Creatine is at 15 and that ratio number at 43. I'm a professional arm wrestler ranked number 1 in the US. Do 50$ of coCaine every day for a few years now and opiates . A a little something from your experience. I habe a stablessing broncho plural cutaneous fistula for abut 5 years now I take super drinks and mixes a couple times a day. I'll do the phone convo but first give me a little info please thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File

What exactly are you requesting? I need a specific question to answer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does my low HDL mean that there is probably some heart disease or weak hear or some issue already or does it mean only that my cholesterol dissolving mechanism defense is not as strong as it should be and as a result, bad cholesterol build up is inevitable unless I raise my HDL? Or is it possible that my hdl is that low because my body knows that there is no need for a lot of HDL due to the fact that my bad cholesterol is low...? Or what other scenario can or is true ..thank you for your time

It is an independent risk factor. That is all it means. By having a lower HDL it increases the chance of a heart attack in the next 10 years.

Doesn't mean anything more than that. Doesn't mean you have a damaged heart or anything like that

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am asking for the reason. is the reason what I said in the first few sentences ...

No, it doesn't necessarily mean there is heart disease or a weak heart.

Many people with low HDL have normal hearts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you look at my echo and stress, any weakness you can see? if you are a cardiologist i'll do the phone talk..

you have moderate MR and mild PR. Those are the only issues.

that needs to be watched

Please don't forget a positive rating.

If you have more questions, just reply :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know. It says I have moderate and mild. being an athlete, and drug user, What are the set backs? it this a problem that I will notice as it gets worse of if it gets worse or it this somethign that does not give you "getting worse signs" but rather can cause sudden death or heart attackZ?

The cocaine can do any of that. That is the major risk. Without that, unlikely to cause an issue or get worse suddenly

Please don't forget a positive rating.