Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Not sure what's going on. First off, I suffer from

Customer Question

Not sure what's going on. First off, I suffer from serious hypochondria and anxiety-- I'm also a bodybuilder. I felt muscle weakness on left arm and leg and went to My GP. Was told it was psychosomatic cause she did a hand and leg strength test. Whenever
I workout my left arm of I'm using it becomes weaker and stiffer than right Same happens with left leg when I do cardio. It'll go away a few days after and come back when ridiculous lifting or slight lifting comes In. And they'll get tingly as well. Not sure
if this is anxiety that's causing these symptoms.
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told my doc I was worried about a stroke and she said it doesn't manifest this way and is trying to reassure me, but my hypochondria won't let me accept that.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

It isn't a stroke but you could have a disc issue in the back that is causing this.

Do you ever get neck or back pain?