Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I have been feeling really cold in my Brian and then light

Customer Question

I have been feeling really cold in my Brian and then light headed difficulties in breathing, burning on my upper back and my chest and my whole body starts shaking I feel norm
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
thanks for this questionwhat do you think is causing this? do you take any meds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I just feel really cold in my Brian and then light headed and my body starts shaking and 'am not able to talk and my heart beats so first, I feel really norm and am very worried because I have been going to the doctors and they say nothing is wrong , anyhow what causes the burning on my upper back and chest
sounds like anxiety to me. did you have your heart checked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah my heart was check, what causes the burning feeling on the
Upper bank and chest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean what causes the burning feeling on the upper back and chest and also I saw so doctor and he told me that I had tonsiles
what triggers that pain?
I offered a phone call and suggested this is probably anxiety.You do need to see your doctor though. Can I help further?