Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

What are this sharp spastic pains that atart on the right side

Customer Question

What are this sharp spastic pains that atart on the right side of my chest, eight below the clavical bone, down to my rt harm, hard to breath and cant move during the episode. Very soar afterwards.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.
Hello.I am Dr. Aren and i will help with your query.Have you been lifting any heavy objects of late?Any overuse of the right arm/performing any repititive tasks with the right arm?
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.
Any family history of hypertension or coronary heart disease?Do you have a history of similar problems ocurring earlier?Have you discussed this with your PCP and have any tests been done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done nothing more than my usual activities. The only thing I have notice, is that its triggered by stretches. The only thing i have been diagnosed with is chronic anxiety, and over active vagus nerve, and i cannot exert myself in any way.