DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Classical homeopath also board certified in integrative and holistic medicine. Many years of practice, also all of medicine.
24257177

My blood pressure normally runs very high like 200/140. Today

Customer Question

My blood pressure normally runs very high like 200/140. Today it is 98/52. Should I be worried? I'm feeling a little dizzy and am having some pain in my abdomen area
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do take bp mess that keep it under control. The normal range I 130/76. It has never been this low. My problem is it gets really high and I end up in the hospital until they can get it under control again
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Go to the ER
These are not normal pressures.
Impending stroke is possible.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.