Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

This question is for a mobility chair/scooter. Pride

This question is for a mobility chair/scooter.Pride Mobility Legend XL will not go forward or reverse. When I turn the key to the on position and try to go forward or reverse, a green light in the dashboard starts flashing rapidly.The flashing green light does not stop until I turn the key to the off position. The batteries are fully charged, wiring connections look clean, I have tried it in the locked position as well as the unlocked position, the horn works, the indicators work, the headlight works. It is not plugged into the charger. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to an issue with the forward/reverse pedal/switch sending an incorrect signal causing the light to flash.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to locate which component is at fault here for sure and then from there it can be repaired to resolve this fault.This may need tested by an authorized repair center to locate and repair this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete