Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa,
Experience:  Automotive Technician at Town n Country Jeep
97233154

Is there any bleeding coolant valve on the Suzuki 2010 grand

Customer Question

is there any bleeding coolant valve on the Suzuki 2010 grand vitara 2.4l ?
its overheating, and cold air coming out of the heater. thermostat + cap rad were changed yesterday, it worked for 30 minutes, than it overheated again and cold air coming out again from the heater.
air seems to be trapped. i made it run 1 hour without the cap and than air find the way to go inside again. i was wondering if there is any bleeder in this car. + its not the water pomp and i see no leak
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Thomas Ragusa replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a certified automotive technician and would like to help you. There is no bleeder screw for the coolant, here is a proceedure to bleeding the air out of the coolant system, I hope this helps you out. sometimes I like to give the engine a rev or two up to about 2500 RPM for a second just to push any unwanted bubbles out of the system too.