Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I accidentally took out the sending unit of the car when i

Customer Question

i accidentally took out the sending unit of the car when i was changing out the fuel pump and now i am not able to see where the sending unit clips at in my 2003 range rover hse. i have been looking online for pictures or any information and i am not able to locate any information anywhere. Please help me.
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: This is the original fuel pump from the car so i assume i bought the car from someone and not sure if that was ever changed out
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes i do all my work myself. I have just tried look for the place where is should go and i am not finding anything. I have read that there are clips inside the gas tank where the sending unit goes, but I'm not able to locate them
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it. if there is a picture or diagram they could would be great.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.