Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2003 Toyota Camry won't start. I replaced the battery 3

Customer Question

My 2003 Toyota Camry won't start. I replaced the battery 3 days ago, had the alternator checked. I have driven it for 2 days and the car won't start. It doesn't make any noise when I turn the key to start it. I have power to the lights and radio. What other part could possibly be causing these symptoms?
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: No. Right now the car is stranded at the mall and I am at home, so I can't really check anything more. These symptoms were the same 3 days ago--hense the new battery.
JA: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not do the mechanic work, I take it to the dealership. I am going to have to have to towed when the dealership opens--unless you have an idea what it might be and if it is easy I will have my granddaughter do the repair.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Todd M replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. I must ask have you had the starter checked?