Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Need Info on 2010 Suzuki Swift SR6 Special Edition.

Customer Question

Looking to Buy a Special edition Suzuki Swift SR6 2010 and wanted to know whether they have a cam chain and how they perform.
Are there any problems with this car?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Doing some research on this here it looks to have a cam chain that needs serviced around 100,000 miles. They are rated fairly good with no major issues and tend to hold up very well with normal maintenance performed periodically.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete