Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

The wipers does not work correctly. They move for seconds,

The wipers does not work correctly. They move for seconds, after that they suddenly stop at random position, and so on, turning on and off does not responding to lever turns (except continuous high speed operation, this mode is as usual).
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: But why fuses? In my opinion, if the issue is the fuse, the wipers won't work at all, is not it? Same as if there is no power to the motor, no motor - no move.
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: It's Juke 2012
JA: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not further than bulb replacement. But before going to service try to find out what is happening here. Also, once they were frozen to the glass before turning on and it seems to be the cause of the defect.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where can I find the wiring diagram of Juke?

Hi im kevin the issue you have is the park position switch in the motor itself has failed causing motor to stop and start at the incorrect position .this is sometimes caused by the senario you have described .the wiper motor will need to be replaced to cure the issue

Please remember to rate my service

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, thank you, ***** ***** take some time to get to the motor, but it is definetely worth the try

No problems this will solve issue please remember to rate my service

Please rate my service

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do remember this,
I can not forget since every day I get notifications on my email
but
let me first get to the wiper motor and to check is this the real cause I think this the fair way

No problem

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay thank you and could you also tell me which tools I will need to get to the wiper motor? Screwdriver and spanners/wrenches or something more?