sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

The sensor for suzuki escudo cba td54w with engine

Customer Question

Hello, the sensor for suzuki escudo cba td54w with engine J20A272634 fails to start my car and this problem persists every day. U have to try it for sometime for more than half an hour then it starts
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Suzuki escudo new model sensor which is used to switch on a car
JA: What is the model/year of your Suzuki?
Customer: CBA _TD54W 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I lost my switch on key so i always use the sensor to start a car but it delays to start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: If a i can get a new sensor with its key if this problem can not be fixed
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It looks as though you have a broken ignition switch or immobilizer module/antenna and are no longer able to start the engine. If a part is damaged or has failed then it will need to be replaced. If it's an immobilizer module that has failed then it will need to be replaced with a new part and programmed to the vehicle.

Can you elaborate on what is broken?