Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have heater problems

Customer Question

I have heater problems
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Rico_Soma replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
In car
Expert:  Rico_Soma replied 18 days ago.

This is in the wrong category. I'll ask the moderators to move it. It may take a while

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 18 days ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Can you tell me your year, make and model and engine size of your car? & the exact problem you have? & I'll do my best to help you :-)I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 16 days ago.

do you still need help with this? did my advice help?

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 11 days ago.
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny