Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Im tryin to obtain the torque specs for my suzuki aerio, no,

Customer Question

hi im tryin to obtain the torque specs for my suzuki aerio
JA: Do you have the torque specs?
Customer: no
JA: What year is your Aerio?
Customer: 22007
JA: Are you fixing your Aerio yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no my mechanic
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: he needs the specifications to torque
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

Did you need the torque specs for the engine, trans, chassis, suspension or body?

Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

Do you still need the torque specs for it?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
the engine
Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

I see, thanks.

We, (the experts) are only paid by your positive ratings. The information does cost us as well.

Any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME,even after rating.

I have the torque specs for the engine in a temporary PDF file, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iml2y5odik81ndp/Tightening%20Torque%20Specifications.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 23 days ago.

There is also a sequence for tightening the head bolts, in case the tech doesn't have that. Let me know if you might need that as well, thanks.