Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years Ford Lincoln/Mercury Jaguar dealership as a technician and shop foreman reparing all makes
10437779

I'm currently looking at a 2004 Range Rover HSE that's for

Customer Question

I'm currently looking at a 2004 Range Rover HSE that's for sale from a young kid who bought it and never registered it . He was asking 5000 it has 88,000 miles needs the front air shocks replaced but he has replacement air suspension for the front what are other things that I should look for is this a good deal
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

I recommend you look underneath the vehicle for any fluid leaks. The BMW engine in these vehicles tend to leak oil and coolant and can be costly to repair. Also in some cases when these shocks leak it can damage the compressor in the trunk which may also need to be replaced. The price is fairly cheap but in the ball park as to what these vehicle go for. Let me know.