Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My battery was dead it now has a full charge, however, the

Customer Question

my battery was dead it now has a full charge, however, the car still says immobilization activated
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 28 days ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results.

Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!!

I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best. I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Ronald did you try both keys to see if there was any change?

At any point was the vehicle jumped backwards polarity ?

please let me know

thanks

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
u did not answer my question u asked me two questions
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 28 days ago.

Being a Master Bentley tech , I do realize that the immobilizer is active but getting some simple questions to you to see what has been tried to eliminate some causes of this issue that you are having!!

Please help me to help you that is all i'm asking!!