Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I own a 2004 predator 500 and i need to know if the motor

hello my name is mike, i own a 2004 predator 500 and i need to know if the motor cylinder can be honed, or bored

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see any info myself on this being done for sure on this model here.In some cases this cannot be done as this can damage the engine.What can be done though is to speak to a repair facility that works on this model to see if they sell over size pistons or have the option to get these.If they do then yes this can be done.If they cannot locate or obtain any of these then this cannot be done unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your help. 5 stars

Your welcome.Feel free to rate 5 stars above for me if you like.

Thanks Pete