Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Engine will not crank, battery good, i run a - wire to

Customer Question

engine will not crank, battery good, i run a - wire to starter relay and engine will start and run but the tranmission will not work and ac unit will not work
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Thanks for requesting me.

Remove the relay and take your test light. You should have 2 powers with the key on and relay removed. One is fuse 17 and one is an internal fuse in the fuse box.