Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK

My husband just hit a deer in our range rover evoque 2015.

Customer Question

hi. my husband just hit a deer in our range rover evoque 2015. the engine stalled and all the warning lights are on. to get it towed we have to figure out how to get the car in neutral. It is an automatic. is there a way to get the gear know to rise to put the car in neutral if the car won't actually turn over?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 19 days ago.

Yes next to the shifter there will be a slot with a plastic cover on it, remove the cover and insert the key, then you will be able to manually move the shifter into neutral.

Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 17 days ago.

Please rate my service, if you have additional questions i will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.