john  aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech

I am looking for a new clutch bleeder assymbly for an 06

Customer Question

I am looking for a new clutch bleeder assymbly for an 06 suzuki forenza and i can't seem to find one any where. Do youknow of any places i can find one?
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: She jas no clutch use anymore. It's my mothers car and i had her pump the clutch to get pressure and it built up pressure all the way down the line and then released all the brake fluid inside of the tranny at the slave cylinder and it came pouring out the bottom of the tranny.
JA: Are you fixing your Forenza yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The car is my mothers. I have broken down everything to the point that i am ready to pull the starter and drop the tranny out. Since her slave cylinder is the main thing i can think of that is bad and leaking and it is mounted inside the tranny, it has to be dropped. Problem is that i cannot get the bleeder screw lose because it is stripped and i cant get the housing off for it either. Im feeling like the whole line will need replaced if i cant break it free
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: But i am out of ideas on how to get the bleeder housing off. I think that is all i know so far
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 22 days ago.

yes the line will need replacing but sounds like the slave has failed...its time to tear down unfortanetley

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I knew that the slave failed so thats been my main goal to replace that part. But in the process of tear down I found bad gunk build up in the transaxle drain pan as well as being unable to break any of the bleeder free. I wont be able to bleed the clutch after its together if i cant find this part and i havent been able to find it anywhere.