Jon Pell
Jon Pell, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certifications, Many years in the field, and graduated from Wyotech with degree in Auto, diesel

I am looking to get the engine serial number for these VINs.

Customer Question

Hello, I am looking to get the engine serial number for these VINs. ZN661XUL3HX207200
ZN661XUA3HX214582 ZN661XUL4HX215791 ZN661XUL7HX207278 ZN661YUL7HX195882
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: new car. automatic
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: they are 2017 Maserati Levante
JA: What year is your Maserati?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to resolve this issue fast as I understand it can be stressful! Please just allow me one moment to review the information!

Expert:  Jon Pell replied 1 month ago.

I have searched all the technician databases on these VIN numbers with no serial numbers coming up, we can only retrieve repair information for the mechanics of them. If you contact the dealership with the VIN numbers though they should be able to access this information. If they give you any pushback you can ask to speak to the parts manager first then service manager and they have access to this type of information as other dealership personnel do not. Have you tried contacting the local dealership yet?

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.