Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

On that same Suzuki the cam gears the marks there are arrow

Customer Question

On that same Suzuki the cam gears the marks there are arrow marks and there dots which ones should I use 2008 Suzuki xl7 3.6 timing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was already sleeping but I still want help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2008 Suzuki xl7 3.6 the marks on the cam gears which ones should I use the triangle or the circle or use one bank with triangle and the other with circle marks let me know please

Look over the link below for the cam timing steps.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
On that 2008 Suzuki xl7 3.6 where is the marks on the primary gears
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 30 days ago.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 28 days ago.

Did I provide everything you needed?