Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

First the check suspension light came on and then the power

Customer Question

First the check suspension light came on and then the power steering warning came on and then it just started flashing every warning and when I shut it off it would not start back up
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: Just had 50,000 mile service a couple of weeks ago
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2010 Maserati Granturismo
JA: Are you fixing your GranTurismo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Low voltage will cause this as well as a fault with a broken engine drive belt.I have seen loose or corroded battery cables cause this as well as a failing battery or failing alternator needing replaced.I would have the battery and alternator tested as well as the cables and connections checked and the drive belt for any issues.

Usually one light at a time like this here can indicate low voltage due to one of these issues here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete