Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I have an electronic ignition distributor (auto-lite 4114 F)

Customer Question

I have an electronic ignition distributor (auto-lite 4114 F) installed in a 1948 Diamond T 201 pick-up. I need to know where the 2 wires hook up that exit the distributor. One is black the other is black and grey.
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Expert:  Lou P. replied 3 months ago.

i could not pull up that part number, is this the points eliminator kit? if so we need to determine if your points break the ground circuit or the positive circuit. one wire will go to the coil and the other will go to power or ground depending on the system you have.