sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I bought a Maserati at the auction I'm trying to get the

Customer Question

I bought a Maserati at the auction I'm trying to get the radio code can you please help
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Maserati?
Customer: 2006 Maserati quarto porte
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything is good just need the radio code
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's the only thing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try this site to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.