Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 12 CYL Ferrari with two M2.7 sysyems each operating

Customer Question

I have a 12 CYL Ferrari with two M2.7 sysyems each operating a six cylinder side to the total V-12. The systems are split between side 1-6 and 7-12. The issue is that 7-12 side is intermittently kicking the Fuel pump reply off and on. As a result the entire half of the engine goes dead IE off and on continuously. I have switched all of the components back and forth on the engine EXCEPT the TPS and the coolant temp sensors. I have even swithed the ECU boxes themselves. The O2 sensors are new. Can the O2 sensors cause this?
What else can cause this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a vin # of the vehicle to get the correct wiring diagram . we need to check the powers and grounds of the ecu make sure that ehile running they are not dropping out