Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2013 Bentley gtc infotainment shut off and won't come

Customer Question

My 2013 Bentley gtc infotainment shut off and won't come back on. The screen is blink. What could be wrong with it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

does the car sit for long periods of time Terrence?

Does the car start and run?

Any recent accidents or repairs on the vehicle

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Car started and I'd drive it often
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

does the backup camera work in reverse if equipped?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

i do need a vin # to get the factory repair information