Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Name David I sold a 2004 Suzuki Forenza to some one the car

Customer Question

Hi name David I sold a 2004 Suzuki Forenza to some one the car ran fine 4 days later she texted me an said the engin light came on after she driven the car on the highway at 80 mpg in 3 gear for about 70 miles an said the car over heated an went home an check the anti-freeze they was no antifreeze in the radiator and she proceeded to tell me that she took the car to mechanic and he said it had internal damage leaking fluids and no way driving it in 3 gear hurt the engin if she drove the car that long in that gear she over heated the car an I thing she blew a head gasket on the Suzuki please let me know your expertise of being a Suzuki repair mechanic thank you David
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.