Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I am trying to remove a radiator from a 99 bentley arnage.

Customer Question

Hello, I am trying to remove a radiator from a 99 bentley arnage. All the hoses, electrical
Wiring is disconnected as well as the fan and shroud. I'm at the last step taking the radiator but it'seems difficult to take out. Need assistance.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any brackets or engine components that may be blocking from removal of the radiator.If this is all o.k. check and make sure the radiator doesnt have hold down clamps at the bottom of it.In some cases one of these will be the cause here needing corrected to then be able to remove it.If this is or was all checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete