john  aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech
6149662

Where is the ecm located on my 2000 land rover rang rover

Customer Question

Where is the ecm located on my 2000 land rover rang rover 4.6
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fuse # 37 keeps blowing
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: not # 37
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: we change the fuse box
Category: Car
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 8 months ago.

here ya go

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!

have you located the ECM ?is there anything else i can help you with or is there some reason i have yet to be rated? 3 to 5 stars gives me a positive rating and closes the question.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I installed the ECM but fuse # 37 keeps blowing
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 7 months ago.

what circuit is fuse 37 for?