Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license

I have a 2006 Range Rover Sport. When I turn the car on, the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Range Rover Sport. When I turn the car on, the odometer displays -15,000 "Service" and then a clock icon with -1,770 "service". How do I clear these out/ reset?
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer.

The maintenance reminder on these vehicles can only be reset with the factory scan tool. Some aftermarket scan tools claim that they can reset it, but it usually does not work. There is no manual reset procedure.

Ask your Land Rover dealer to do the reset for you. They will probably do this for free.

I know you wanted to hear that you could do this yourself, but I would be lying if I said that. I have to be honest with you.

I hope this information helps, and if so please take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system.

I can still help you even after you rate.

Thank you!