Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.

What's the most common cruise control problem? When they go

Customer Question

Category: Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already paid!!!!!!!!!where's the answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If he's read it it shouldn't take two seconds!!!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 months ago.

1st thing to ask is if you have a check engine or other fault light displayed as cruise will be disabled if you have an engine fault

if this is OK then I'd check that the brake lights are working as a this is used to deactivate the cruise and if faulty then the cruise module will be disabled

if thats OK then there's this test procedure for the speed deactivator switch

Expert:  Matt replied 2 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you