Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

PPI on F430

Customer Question

PPI on F430
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

Ok, you dont want someone doing a PPI on this vehicle at its location if there is not a lift available to put it on as well as full complement of shop tools.

To steer you in the right direction of who to use and what to expect in terms of cost, I need to know the city that the F430 is located in.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No if I could find a mechanic QUALIFIED in the car location that would be great. He is the continuing dilemma is I find a car in Texas , Florida or Nevada any place and I cannot find a PPI in the area.. I'm willing to pay for someone to travel any distance to do a PPI and negotiate the use of a Rack.. As the cars are typically at a dealer that has equipmet.. I'm just been informed to have a outside unbias inspection done. So again if I can find someone In a Area (east coast, Midwest... West coast) I would negotiate a cost to travel them to car and inspect and return.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to be assured the mechanic is qualified on the ferrari F430
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

Ok, give me a day on this. The only Ferrari specialist I know that traveled to the vehicle's location used to be with Exotic Car Specialists in Virginia. They have closed shop and I am trying to get his present phone number and email address, but it will take a bit of time to trace him down.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Eric !!!! Thank you so much ! I honestly didn't think this would work but your this first person to give me hope !! I so appreciate this
Call me if you can with the info when you can or if you have any questions! You rock !***** ***** (###) ###-####
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

You are welcome and will talk with you tomorrow when I have gotten the contact information for this person