Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2007 Suzuki intermittently overheats. The heat gauge

Customer Question

My 2007 Suzuki intermittently overheats. The heat gauge normally is "right in the middle" between C and H. Very quickly, within seconds, the gauge may go up almost to H. If I take my foot off the accelerator and coast, the gauge starts coming down and returns to the "middle" in about 30 seconds. Then, I can accelerate and may go many miles before(or if) it happens again. A mechanic flushed the radiator and put in a new thermostat. Thanks for your help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.