Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I'm in the early process of purchasing a 2006 Bentley

Customer Question

I'm in the early process of purchasing a 2006 Bentley Arnage. I will be doing a "Pre-purchase Inspection". However, I'm hearing a lot of chatter about blown head gaskets with the 2004 through 2006. Can you speak to this issue?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models the head gasket failure can be common and unfortunately this can be one of them.Usually if it is maintained properly this will not occur but there is always a chance it does fail.Some models have an updated design gasket that can be installed to prevent this in the future.I would check into and see if the vehicle you are looking at has had this repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete