Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

2012 Suzuki Equator has Slip light on and brake lights wont

Customer Question

2012 Suzuki Equator has Slip light on and brake lights wont work
Category: Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Had driven through some uneven ground where water had washed out a gravel road a little. The slip light(shows car with wavy tire marks) came on. Noticed tonight i have no brake lights. Not sure if went out same time as slip light came on.Thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello Barry, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Start first with checking the fuse #20 located in the interior fuse panel to be sure its in place and has power in and out of it. If it checks okay the take your 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and check and see if you have power in and out of the break light switch while holding the break pedal down. If you have power in and not out then the break switch has failed . See the wiring diagram for reference . Check this an post back with your results and we can work from there.